SKW Pool / HP
SKW-Pool and SKW Pool HP uses epoxy coated aluminium heat-exchangers.
A power controlled heat-pump is used to return the latent and sensible energy from the exhaust air to the supply air in a most efficient way by fulfilling the fresh-air demand in the swimming hall.
The control principle drives the swimming pool hall only with fresh air. This takes care to lower the number of disinfection by-products may evaporating from the pool water.
The fully unique composite casing ensures the durability of the AHU under the heavy duty environment of humid air with chlorine.
The adiabatic (indirect evaporative) cooling works by spraying a fine water film on the exhaust air side onto the hydrophilic coated surface of the heat exchanger.
When this evaporates in the exhaust air the supply air is cooled (see psychometric chart).
we set trends and inspire others
- recirculation of the return-supply air
- heat-pump to return sensible and latent energy from the exhaust air to supply air
- compressor for cooling the supply air
- cooling coil for cooling the supply air
- heating coil for heating the supply air
- CO2 sensor for the efficient fresh air control
- constant pressure control for the supply and extraction ventilator system
- humidity control