Recuperative units can be counter-flow as well as the diagonal heat exchanger.
Both ways ensure the ErP2018 conformity.
The adiabatic (indirect evaporative) cooling works by spraying a fine water film on the exhaust air side onto the hydrophilic coated surface of the heat exchanger.
When this evaporates in the exhaust air the supply air is cooled (see psychometric chart).
nous établissons des tendances et inspirons les autres
- recirculation of the return-supply air
- heat-pump to return sensible and latent energy from the exhaust air to supply air
- compressor for cooling the supply air
- cooling coil for cooling the supply air
- heating coil for heating the supply air
- CO2 sensor for the efficient fresh air control
- constant pressure control for the supply and extraction ventilator system
- humidity control