All Rotor Units has a high efficiency rotating wheel, which allows a big heat recovery effect and will bring some moisture back into supply air. All units will fulfill the ErP regulations. All units will have a constant air volume control. The units will have the following options: integrated dx cooling or heat pump or reversible dx. The user has the possibility to change from constant return temperature control to constant supply temperature control.
Regenerative unit can be rotor (heatweel) or acubloc.
With rotor the efficiency up to 75% is ensured but and with the Acubloc up to 95% efficiency is ensured.
Different options are available.
Advantages of Skawen’s ventilation and dehumidifying devices for swimming pool comfort include:
– Energy-efficient and sustainable
– Customizable air connections
– Cost-effective and efficient heat recovery options
– Innovative and hygienic design
– Space-efficient and compact
We set trends and inspire others
- Recirculation of exhaust air and supply air with simultaneous constant mixing of outdoor air
- Controllable heat pump for energy recovery from the exhaust air
- Variable outside air volume flow for dehumidification with constant exhaust air and supply air volume flow at the same time
- Heating register for reheating the supply air with low flow and return temperatures
- Temperature and humidity control
- The control cabinet can be mounted on the device or remotely on the wall.
- Plastic heat exchanger
High quality housing
- Acoustically insulated panels for low acoustic levels
- TB2, T2, L1 [M], D1 [M]
- Robust design with 30% lighter weight
- Duct connections on the side or on top, adjustable on site